Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Best Internet Browser of Today

Internet Browser plays an important role for users of internet. We have a very good competition as to the speed, reliability, security, etc. of the browsers use for surfing the internet. My top 3 browsers are the following:

1. Google Chrome

Although this browser is new and still under Beta, I rank it under at No. 1 because of its simplicity, ease of use and lightning fast speed of loading websites. I tried loading the same site with other browsers but this one is the fastest, HANDS DOWN!

2. Mozilla Firefox

This browser has been stable and have been used for years already. This is fast, secured and has lots of features too. I ranked this at No. 2 simply because it is next to Chrome in speed. :-)

3. Microsoft Internet Explorer

This browser has been used by the many users worldwide but I settle this to No. 3 since it's a bit slow when loading websites. Security is okay but not that good. Microsoft has redesigned this one in their new version. I'm still using this from time to time especially when developing Web projects under .Net technology.

4. Apple Safari

I seldom use this browser so I settle this at No. 4. I haven't tested the whole feature of this browser but I think this is a good alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment